Thursday, December 14, 2006

I take it back....

I change my mind, TRex can be quite entertaining. I guess I was just in a bad mood. He wrote recently to discuss the outings of church-gays-in-hiding.

In a way, I guess I can sort of understand where these guys are coming from, though. Jesus Christ is the Elemental Boyfriend. Sensitive Jewish guy, big brown eyes, rich dad, and he loves you no matter what you do. He would die for you. And there he is, hanging (*cough*) out naked at the front of the church every week. You are encouraged to fasten your eyes upon his lithe, nude body and think about luuurrrrrve. Big lurrrrve. A lurrrrrrve that transcends time and even the bonds of death itself. It's got to send some pretty confusing messages to those poor men's limbic brains.
Hahaha :) God save the queens indeed!

No comments: